Helpful user information about the services provided and the measures undertaken by Telnet Ltd. in compliance with Transparency measures for ensuring open internet access (Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2015/2120)
1. The speeds for Internet access in accordance with the service quality standards are specified for each tariff plan in the individual client contracts, and in all other cases the parameters of item 7.4 of the End-User General Terms and Conditions are applied:
Service availability – over 96% of the time.
Guaranteed speed – over 25% of the maximum achievable speed according to the tariff plan for services with maximum achievable speeds (Economy and Standard Plans) and over 75% of the maximum achievable speed for services with high level of guaranteed speed (Guaranteed Business Internet Plan).
Commonly observed and measured speed – 90% of the maximum achievable speed according to the tariff plan in 80% of the time.
Delays to the local gateway – less than 10 ms.
2. Telnet does not use any technical means to limit the volume, speed or other parameters to deteriorate the access to the Bulgarian and international Internet space, except in cases where the Provider exercises the right to restrict or suspend the service pursuant to items 12.6 – 12.13, and in cases of other violations of the user obligations pursuant to the End-User General Terms and Conditions.
3. Telnet does not use any technical means to restrict content, applications and services, except in the cases specifically regulated by the Bulgarian law. (Example – banned access to Internet for websites with gambling content listed by the State Commission on Gambling and pursuant to Order by the Sofia Regional Court)
4. Telnet does not provide to end users any specialized services as part of the subscription plans, which may affect the Internet access services.
5. Telnet does not apply any measures for traffic management (for authorization or identification) that may affect the privacy of end users and the protection of their personal data. (item 13.17 of the End-User General Terms and Conditions)
Telnet recommends to every user to read and follow the rules for personal data protection in the Bulgarian and international Internet space.
For children – HERE
For parents – HERE
6. Telnet guarantees the rights of users in cases of possible discrepancy between agreed and actually measured service parameters by means of a clear procedure, which includes the following steps:
In single cases of service unavailability or deviation of the service parameters at a certain moment:
- Reporting the problem to the 24-hour Customer Service Centre by calling 0888149259, sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the nearest office of the company.
In case of permanent or recurrent deviation of the service parameters or infringement of clauses in the contract and the accompanying End-User General Terms and Conditions:
- Filing a notification letter, report or complaint – personally by the title holder, in free text – which is registered with a reference number. It is considered and an answer is issued within 30 days of filing. (item 19.5 of the End-User General Terms and Conditions).
Any disputes between the PROVIDER and the CLIENT, which have not been resolved after a report or complaint has been filed, are resolved through direct negotiations between the parties. In case the parties cannot reach an agreement, either party may request the assistance of the Commission for Consumer Protection, the Communications Regulation Commission or to refer the dispute to the competent Bulgarian court. (item 33 of the End-User General Terms and Conditions).